Monday 22 April 2013

Sewing Magazines

I looooove sewing mags. Over 80% of the projects will either be too difficult or not for me, but I still love all of the possibilities!

I used to subscribe to sew hip before it changed names and the owner was known to be fraudulent (according to the blogs and sites i've read) and occasionally manage to get my hands on threads or sew magazine.

I have been searching for a good new replacement and stumbled on a super duper bi annual magazine with waaay more patterns than other mags. It is Finnish but they do an English version too! It is called "Ottobre". It is a bit pricey compared to a regular mag, but the clothes would keep you sewing all season. I can't wait to get my magazines delivered!

Does anyone have any other favourite magazines or subscriptions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'd really love to know your thoughts... so why not leave a wee comment!

Popular Posts

Quick search