Sunday, 21 April 2013

New project update

So I have decided to tackle a skirt. Used a "no pattern" A line skirt from an old Sew Hip magazine... Only to discover there was an error in their printed calculations.

Luckily I didn't cut! I found an easy alternative at:

And actually decided to tackle waistband with interfacing too. I made it all up but it seems to be going well. The zip is more hidden than my previous attempt too... It had to be though, as I only had a blue zip!

I have just got to hem it, but when I tried it on I discovered it is an inch too big! I also think I need to taper in the flared part a wee bit more.

Will post another update when I have made more progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'd really love to know your thoughts... so why not leave a wee comment!

Popular Posts

Quick search