Friday 10 May 2013

Floral Swishy Dress... First outing!

I literally finished the final fit and trim 30 mins before I wore it out tonight!
I am a swing and jive dancer and tonight was a party night with all my dancing buddies so it was a perfect opportunity to get to wear my creation.  It went down well and everyone commented positively! I am very pleased... And no malfunctions! Phew!

So here I am before I left the house... Before getting my dress all sweaty and crumpled! :-)
As you can see I have added a trim, taken it in a bit more and I also made a lot of adjustments to the arm holes and back (which you can't see).

Love to know what you think! Already planning my next one.





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'd really love to know your thoughts... so why not leave a wee comment!

Popular Posts

Quick search